Experienced psychotherapist working with men of all ages on issues unique to being a gay male, including men of any age questioning their sexuality. Book your free 15 minute phone consultation, and engage with change.
engage with change
Choosing a counsellor can be a difficult thing to do.
You may be questioning if you'll be understood, or if your issue is something that is able to be dealt with, or is even worth seeing someone about. You may be worried about your privacy, or if happiness is even something possible for you.
My practice is confidential, and I'm experienced in the issues confronting gay men. From the first thoughts that you may be gay, through to communication and relationship issues, or wanting to finally be free of the thing that holds you back.
Years of work at the Gay and Lesbian Counselling Service, Q-life, and ACON have allowed me to assist many gay people, young and old, in becoming the person they want to be.
My name is Chris, and I'm trained to help.
Got questions? Unsure about the process? Book a 15-minute free phone consultation and we can start the conversation there. It's also confidential, and you're free to ask anything you want. For other ways to contact me or for more information, visit my contact page, or read my blog.
I can also work with female clients, and we can talk to see if there's a match. I can also refer you to a female colleague if you would like that assistance.
• Discover how you communicate
• Do you fly under the radar? Learn how to be you within the world
• Improve your personal and work relationships
• Enjoy the increase in confidence that comes from knowing and expressing the real you
• Acknowledge that it's hard to live as a gay man
• Trace the source of your anxiety
• Gain control over your life and decisions
• Find relief from the exhaustion of living anxiously
• Learn to live as you prefer and become who you want to be
• Happiness is achievable
• Find the fear that holds you back - and beat it
• Discover the self compassion that helps you heal
• Learn how to apply gratitude to allow the self you prefer to come into being
• Understand the role society plays in your sense of self.
• The experience of life differs for gay people
• Discover your unique, personal experience and gain control
• Find the thread of internal self-censure and remove it's power
• Confront and defeat your fear and find the calm, the pride, your way to live